Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ArtWalk 2012



Pasadena Playhouse District ArtWalk 2012
is coming October 13, 2102 from 11-5pm

I will again be participating this year and am honored to have recieved first place recognition for my painting "Sunrise, Sunset, Pasadena" from the ArtWalk Jury. You can preview the work in an earlier post on this blog or better yet in person by coming to visit me at my booth (number 2) I will be right near the intersection of Colorado Blvd and El Molino at the top of the walk.  

My show will span my most recent fine art and illustration work. I will have originals as well as archival prints and small works. 

For those of you unfamiliar with the Playhouse District ArtWalk, it has grown.  With more than 40 participating artists in a variety of mediums and styles are all brought together on El Molino Avenue in and open air market format.  Vendors, Music, and Family activities are also at the site.  Throughout the city art museums also have free admission this day, plus there is an art of food event so after you visit me you can try some of the great food Pasadena has to offer at the "taste of Lake Avenue"
(for more info click the link I placed at the top of this post)   

I look forward to seeing you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment