Thursday, April 28, 2016

Your Invited!!!

I have been SWAMPED, and haven't posted here in quite a while. I have been busy reworking my website which will relaunch in late may. I have many wonderful things to show you, but for now...

I know this invitation is coming to you a little late, my apologies!!
I have been swimming in a sea of cut paper, ink, paint, and varnish.


Jackalope Art Fair in Pasadena is happening this weekend
April 30 and  May 1st
10am-5pm
Central Park Pasadena



I am attaching the flyer and a map which highlights my location.
I have lots of new stuff, some old favorites, of course my archival signed greeting cards.
I truly hope to see you!! The weather looks like it is going to be LOVELY!
This is the Facebook event link (let me know your coming:)

and this is an album of just a small sampling of what I have been working on. 


I also am attaching for a second opening I have next week. 
@ fINdings Art Center in San Pedro,
The show opens on their First Thursday Artwalk

Findings Art Center
470 W. 6th Street
San Pedro CA

May 5th, 2016
6-9pm

This is a group show that focuses on mothers and children.
Work showcased will depend on how Jackalope goes. I have been creating a number of cut paper pieces (based on a Polish tradition passed down to me from my grandmother, Wycinanki in Polish) 

I look forward to seeing you!!!!

Thank you as always for your interest in my work, your support is very much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment