Tuesday, October 4, 2011

6th Annual Pasadena ArtWalk

I am busy preparing work for the upcoming Pasadena Art Walk I will be on El Molino in a booth. This is my first year participating in the artwalk, I am looking forward to it. In my post of july 29th you can take a peak at the piece that took second place in the 125 year of Pasadena art competition. I will have that piece and many more on the day of the event. Here is a taste of some of what I have been working on. Please stop by and say hello, help make my first experience in Pasadena's ArtWalk a positive one!



This is a cropped view of "Balance"
26x40in mixed media drawing
(graphite, marker, acrylic, colored pencil)

Want to see the whole thing, please come by the art walk Oct. 15 in the Playhouse District!

No comments:

Post a Comment